Mailchimp as a newsletter sending services doesn’t allow you to send attachment to your subscribers-but there is a way round it.
The way out
Mail chimp allows you to upload files, mp3 and video directly to their server.
Once you’ve uploaded the file to their services they would provide you a link which you can insert inside of your newsletter or an auto responder series as you deem fit.
In the steps to be outlined below I will be sharing one way in which you can share documents or files to your beloved subscribers
How to Share Files to Subscribers on Mail Chimp
1) Add files to final Welcome Mail
2) Add files to an auto responder
3) Use Digioh
I’ll be explaining each step below.
How to send E-books by adding files to a welcome mail
1. Move to the list page
2. Select your list name and click on sign up form
If you haven't created a list, this form will pop up
The next step is for you to click on the sign up form
3. Select general forms-and open up the form builder
4. Select the final “welcome” email from
5. To bring up the editor, you’ll need to be on the build it tab. Then click on the red dashed lines up the editor
To remove any of the form field click on the field. For example to remove last name-click on last name. When this is done a + and - button will appear. Click on the - button to remove the form field. This is important since most subscribers to your mail prefer less form field.
6. Edit the text, create your own link and upload your file to their servers.
7. Click the save now button to close the editor
8. When you’ve finished editing click on the list button on the left of the page to go back to the list page
To check if the file is good to go, you’ll need to check the final welcome e-mail and you’ll also need to go through the double opt-in process.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial?. If you have any question don't fail to drop a message in the comment