How to Register and Make Money as a Jumia Affiliate by Inserting Ads
Jumia Nigeria was formally called Kasuwa. Kasuwa successfully re-branded itself to Jumia in order to reposition itself as a leading African online retailing company and In order to achieve its desire of becoming the best. This it has succeeded in doing in Nigeria.
With its in-depth penetration of the market in Nigeria, the opportunity has risen for Nigerians to make money online as an affiliate of Jumia.
How to Become an Affiliate of Jumia (Note Some Links are Affiliate links)
Becoming an affiliate of Jumia requires that you have a blog. If you don’t have one- you could register with blogger and make money through promoting their hot deals. This will give you the leverage to promote their products online
Note however that having a blog is not the only criteria
Other requirements include having a sizable amount of traffic to your site
On approval of the program, you can start promoting various ranges of products available.
How to Apply to For Jumia Affiliate Program
First, visit http://www.jumia.com.ng/affiliate-programme/
1. Click on Sign up
2. How To Submit Your ApplicationClick on the submit button
Once you have clicked on the submit button. A thank-you registration will pop up. And a confirmation will be sent to you.
3 . Check Your E-mail.An e-mail will be sent to you informing you of your registration. This should not signify approval as your application will be screened to see if you qualify.
4. Approval E-mailOnce you have been approved, you will be requested to provide your billing details
5. Choose ProductsOnce you have been approved, you can visit the dashboard. In the dashboard area, you will have access to various products you can promote.
When you've decided which one to promote, click on "Get HTML."
In the window that pops up, select the options you want such as whether a click should open a new browser window for your customer and whether to hide the tracking code or encrypt the link. If you've chosen any of these options, click on "Update Link Code."
6. Copy The CodeCopy the code that corresponds to the link you want. Some are plain text, some are just an image, and some have both.
7. Access the Compose Menu of Your BlogGo to your BLOG dashboard to the post your composing. Make sure you're on the HTML tab and paste the code in the desired spot.
8. Resize PhotosRe-size the photo if necessary, either by dragging one of the corner handles or by clicking on the photo and editing it by changing the pixel sizes under Advanced Settings.
9. "Update" or "Publish" your post,And you're done!
Jumia has over 10,000 products in their stores ranging from fashion, electronics to beauty products. Hence, making passive income from Jumia is possible if only you have the desire to become successful.
Benefits of Joining the Program
- Ease of use
- Availability of creative banners and text links
- Support from dedicated managers regarding your questions
- Affiliate commission ranging from 3% to 9%
- Electronics commission 3%
- Books 9%
- Beauty 9%
- Fashion 9%
- Insert the affiliate link code into your blog
- Write article on the items you wish to promote. and you are good to go
- Read the infographic from informly